Steak Skillet over Baked Potato recipe are the perfect meal or snack it doesn’t matter what the weather. It is never too chilly to have an superior smoothie! Since smoothies are such a tasty method to pack in a meal on the go, I placed on a big sweater and happily drink them even when the temps are frigid.
Before you jump to Steak Skillet over Baked Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak skillet over baked potato recipe. You can have steak skillet over baked potato using 12 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Skillet over Baked Potato:
- Take 1 1/4 lb of thin cut eye of round steak.
- Prepare 4 medium of russet or red potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 2 tbsp of bacon grease.
- Take 1 tbsp of (heaping) minced jarred garlic.
- Use 1 cup of half n half.
- Take 1/2 medium of red onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (or more if u want).
- You need 4 of dollops of sour cream.
- Take 4 tbsp of real bacon bits (or more if u like).
Steps to make Steak Skillet over Baked Potato:
- preheat oven to 400.
- wash potatoes and fork them all over…
- bake for 40 minutes or until soft all the way through..
- slice steak against the grain into strips. then cut the strips so they are bite sized..
- place bacon grease in a skillet and heat until hot..
- place steak pieces into skillet and toss. heat should be on medium..
- chop onion. and place onion into skillet. toss together..
- place sliced mushrooms into skillet. toss together..
- toss in chives, garlic, salt and pepper, mix well..
- (if u want to add any other veggies do this now.. great veggies to add would be chopped broccoli, green beans, green pepper, fresh baby spinach).
- by now the steak should be cooked through. add the half and half and give a good stir…
- lower heat to medium low so it is simmering, not boiling. and simmer covered for 20 minutes..
- keep an eye on it and stir occasionally, if it starts to dry out add a dash more bacon grease or add a bit of beef broth(I didn't have a problem with this).
- after 20 minutes of simmering the flavors should be well incorporated and ur potatoes should now be done..
- place a baked potato on a plate.
- cut the potato in half.
- cut the halves into 3rds. push together it kinda makes it look like a flower..
- pour 1/4 of your steak skillet on top of potato..
- sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese..
- add a dollop of sour cream..
- and sprinkle with 1/4 of the bacon bits…
- repeat with the rest of the potatoes and steak…
- serve hot!.
- TIP: u can use any type of steak u would like. I used eye of round because its cheap. russet potatoes work best but I prefer red potatoes because I like to eat the skin on red potatoes but not russet potatoes. I made mine this time without the dollop of sour cream and without the bacon bits because I ran out and cash was low. definitly better with them!.
Are smoothies wholesome for you?
Earlier than we dive into the hunt of find out how to make a fruit smoothie, let’s dive into the why. Our philosophy here at welllnesswithnoelle.com is that smoothies might be an extremely nourishing a part of your diet. Identical to with our juicing recipes, we are saying it’s always better to eat whole fruits and veggies where doable. But it’s not always attainable! Smoothies do make it easy to pack in all of the nutrients of your favourite produce into one drinkable cup—which is great if you’re on the go or quick on time.
And let’s be sincere, smoothies are just freaking delicious! We’re huge believers that you simply additionally have to nourish your soul along with your meals, and if ingesting a superbly tangy and candy smoothie brings a smile to your face, then that’s healthy as wholesome could be.
How one can Make a Fruit Smoothie
Making a fruit smoothie is as simple as tossing elements in a blender and letting it rip, however we wish to make sure you succeed each time, so right here’s our exact course of:
- Add liquid to your blender. I usually use unsweetened almond milk, but you can use every other kind of milk, fruit juice, and even just water.
- Add in any fibrous foods. If you are adding in spinach or different greens, that is the time to toss them in.
- Add in your frozen fruit and veggies. I like to preserve at the least frozen bananas and frozen strawberries on hand for smoothie making. Any frozen fruit works!
- Add any contemporary fruits or veggies you’d like to make use of. Here is the place you’ll toss in contemporary strawberries or an avocado half.
- Prime it off with your favourite vitamin mix-ins. Add protein powder, collagen, chia seeds, turmeric—no matter you’d like to spice up the nutrition of the smoothie.
- Mix away! I like to begin my blender on low after which slowly ramp up to full velocity. This makes positive every little thing is mixed effectively and the blades don’t get stuck. I blend until the smoothie appears to be like silky, and then I pour and luxuriate in.
If you find this Steak Skillet over Baked Potato recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.