Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe are the proper meal or snack it doesn’t matter what the weather. It is never too cold to have an superior smoothie! Since smoothies are such a tasty way to pack in a meal on the go, I put on a big sweater and fortunately drink them even when the temps are frigid.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. You can cook baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- You need of Cooking Spray.
- You need of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- Use of Salt – Black Pepper.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
Are smoothies healthy for you?
Before we dive into the quest of the best way to make a fruit smoothie, let’s dive into the why. Our philosophy here at welllnesswithnoelle.com is that smoothies might be an extremely nourishing a part of your weight loss program. Just like with our juicing recipes, we say it’s all the time better to eat whole fruits and veggies the place attainable. But it surely’s not at all times potential! Smoothies do make it straightforward to pack in all of the vitamins of your favorite produce into one drinkable cup—which is great if you’re on the go or brief on time.
And let’s be sincere, smoothies are simply freaking delicious! We are huge believers that you just additionally have to nourish your soul along with your meals, and if drinking a perfectly tangy and sweet smoothie brings a smile to your face, then that’s healthy as wholesome may be.
Learn how to Make a Fruit Smoothie
Making a fruit smoothie is so simple as tossing elements in a blender and letting it rip, however we need to make sure you succeed every time, so here’s our exact course of:
- Add liquid to your blender. I usually use unsweetened almond milk, however you may use any other form of milk, fruit juice, or even just water.
- Add in any fibrous foods. If you are adding in spinach or different greens, that is the time to toss them in.
- Add in your frozen fruit and veggies. I wish to keep at the very least frozen bananas and frozen strawberries readily available for smoothie making. Any frozen fruit works!
- Add any recent fruits or veggies you’d like to use. Here is the place you’ll toss in fresh strawberries or an avocado half.
- High it off along with your favorite nutrition mix-ins. Add protein powder, collagen, chia seeds, turmeric—no matter you’d like to spice up the diet of the smoothie.
- Mix away! I like to start out my blender on low and then slowly ramp as much as full speed. This makes certain everything is blended well and the blades don’t get caught. I blend till the smoothie seems silky, and then I pour and enjoy.
If you find this Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.